- Price On Request
- 1795 ft2
- Overall Rating:
Grand Paeonia a project by Prateek Grand City is situated in Siddharth Vihar , next to Indirapuram , Nh -24. The Grand Paeonia offers all modern world-class facilities to the residents at affordable price. The Grand Paeonia comprises of 2000 units approx within 9 exclusive towers. Each tower in Grand Paeonia has a minimum of 26 floors to a maximum of 28 floors. The project offers 2, 3 and 4 BHK homes with luxurious amenities.
- Children play area
- Sunken garden / amphitheatres
- State-of – the art Wellness Centre with aerobics, Steam bath, Sauna, Spa, Jacuzzi & Yoga centre
- Fully loaded gymnasium
- Gym and Wellness Center managed & run by professionals.
- Fully air-conditioned Party hall.
- Table Tennis
- Ladies and gents Spa
- Dedicated room for Playing Cards, Carrom and Chess.
- Tennis Court
- Badminton Court
- Box cricket
- Hospital with all the modern facilities.
- Jogging Path
- Cycling Track
- Skating area
- Open Lawn
- Living Garden
- Mediation / Healing Garden
- Water Fountain
- Senior Citizen Sitting Alove
- Ceremonial Plaza
- Fantasia Play Land
- Sculpture lawn/Party Lawn
- Separate school bus drop off area
|2 BHK||Apartment||770 Sq Ft||Contact For Price|
|2 BHK||Apartment||970 Sq Ft||Contact For Price|
|2 BHK||Apartment||1155 Sq Ft||Contact For Price|
|3 BHK||Apartment||1380 Sq Ft||Contact For Price|
|3 BHK||Apartment||1585 Sq Ft||Contact For Price|
|3 BHK||Apartment||1795 Sq Ft||Contact For Price|
Prateek Group was incorporated in 2005 with a vision of quality and on-time delivery. The company was founded by Mr. Prashant Tiwari, a Civil Engineer by qualification and a visionary & futuristic by traits. With more than two decades of experience in Real Estate and Construction, Mr. Prashant Tiwari as Chairman of Prateek Group has been on a journey to turn people’s Dream Home into Reality. “With our customers we are helping to build communities across NCR and thousands of families who believe in Prateek Group. We feel proud to touch so many lives in every possible manner” -Mr. Prashant Tiwari