- Price On Request
- 6939 ft2
- Overall Rating:
Your last chance to experience a whole new level of luxury, at Mumbai’s finest completed development – at Mahalaxmi. A landscape ranked amongst the world’s top 1000. Mumbai’s finest clubhouse. Spa la Vie by L’Occitane, France. Homes finished to the highest standards of international luxury. Only sensational views of the Eastern Sea Board and cityscapes – ready to move in. Come, join the elite brigade of residents.
- Resort spa with steam, sauna, jacuzzi, massage treatments and a small plunge pool.
- Yoga and meditation pavilion.
- Hi-tech gym with separate areas for weight training, cardio and aerobics.
- Two swimming pools: Adult swimming pool – partly covered, and a kids pool.
- Floodlit tennis court.
- Indoor squash court.
- American university-style multipurpose hall for basketball, volleyball and badminton
- Indoor games arena with billiards, table tennis, carrom and chess.
- Lounge with ample seating and a well-stocked library.
- Business Centre with internet connectivity, fax, copier and scanner.
- Conference rooms with audio-visual and video conferencing facilities.
- Convenience store for daily requirements
- Air-conditioned banquet hall
- 24-hour manned Medical Desk for first aid, emergencies, and guidance on medical facilities.
- Wi-fi enabled complex.
- Valet parking for residents and their guests.
- Multipurpose lawn with cricket pitch.
|3 BHK||Apartment||2394 Sq. Ft||Contact for Price|
|4 BHK||Apartment||3006 Sq. Ft||Contact for Price|
|5 BHK||Apartment||5180 Sq. Ft||Contact for Price|
|6 BHK||Apartment||6939 Sq. Ft||Contact for Price|
Established in 1980, privately held Lodha Group is India’s No 1 real estate developer and amongst the world’s select multinational real estate developers with presence in India and the United Kingdom. The Group is currently developing an estimated 43 million sq ft of prime real estate with the largest land reserves in MMR, and has 28 ongoing projects across London, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad and expanding in Bangalore. The group has the largest land bank of over 6,200 acres with an estimated saleable area of ~553 million sq ft. In FY 14-15 alone the company delivered 5.7 million square feet and 5,500 units across projects. The group plans to deliver more than 11.8 million sq ft in FY 15-16.
Lodha Group is one of the largest corporate entities in Mumbai, with over 3,870 direct associates and over 25,000 workmen at its sites. It has the largest technical manpower in real estate (1,800+ engineers, 800+ management professionals, 150 designers and architects) supporting an 1,800 strong construction management team. The company also comprises of over 550 marketing and sales professionals, supported by 300 customer care representatives. The group is also the largest premier B-school recruiter, having employed over 300 fresh graduates